Making it COUNT!

Did you know that the average winning point margin in an NBA game is right around six points and that the team with the highest free throw shooting percentage wins more often? Rick Barry, named one of the 50 Greatest players in history by the NBA in 1996, was ranked as an outstanding scorer and all-round player. He is “the only player to lead the NCAA, ABA, and NBA in points per game in aContinue reading “Making it COUNT!”

Get Jazzed About Your Growth!

For years my family has been big fans of the Utah Jazz. Way back from the glory days of John Stockton and Karl Malone, back to back years in the NBA finals. This year, they are the best team in the league as of today. Here’s a recent clip from CBS Sports: “Jazz set record for 3’s in half, beat Magic 137-91. Even with the best record in the NBA, the Utah Jazz are alwaysContinue reading “Get Jazzed About Your Growth!”

Innovation Equals Success

When it comes to the growth of your practice, one important aspect to incorporate is predicting the future desires of your patients, and designing innovative procedures based on those desires that will make the lives of your patient more convenient. Just as Henry Ford once wisely said, “If I asked my customers what they wanted, they would have said ‘faster horses’.“ When the world still traveled by horse and carriage, he designed and produced anContinue reading “Innovation Equals Success”

CHOOSING Not To Use Excuses!

In October of 2020, amidst the coronavirus pandemic, the then undefeated Tennessee Titans played against the Buffalo Bills, who at the time were also undefeated. The Titans were supposedly at a huge disadvantage; not only were they locked out of live practices, physical activity, and facilities as a team, an outbreak of the coronavirus attacked them, leaving a multitude of players to quarantine for 2 weeks. The only form of practice the team had: ZoomContinue reading “CHOOSING Not To Use Excuses!”

Imitators versus Initiators

Dr. Robert Cialdini, a professor of Psychology and Marketing at Arizona State University, as well as the author of Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, learned while conducting research for the book, that about 95% of the population are what we could call “imitators”, and the remaining 5% are what we could call “initiators”. Imitators are generally those that are easily influenced by people or things around them. These people will rarely act on their ownContinue reading “Imitators versus Initiators”