I hope this email finds you and your team well. I wanted share with you a powerful communication to share with your team, and how it can benefit your practice this year.
As you may have heard, Elon Musk recently sent out an email at 2:30 AM to all of his employees announcing that remote work is coming to an end at his companies.
Here are 5 lessons you can apply from this email to leading your own practice:
- Increased collaboration: By bringing your together for training and in person meetings in the same physical space, it can foster the kind of collaboration and creativity that leads to breakthroughs and success.
- Better communication: In-person interactions leads to better communication, help to build trust and increase efficiency in problem solving. This is way better than just texting or sending emails.
- Improved work-life balance: Having defined work hours, and a schedule that allows for personal time, can help improve work-life balance, and increase overall job satisfaction. This allows you and your team to be free at home and fully committed while you are in the office.
- Increased productivity: Studies have shown that team members who work in an office setting tend to be more productive than those working remotely. Lead and work with your team to help them learn and succeed. Don’t make the practice all about the doctor.
- Enhanced company culture: A physical office can help to foster a stronger company culture and sense of community among employees. You pay rent or a mortgage, so use that physical asset to your advantage, for your team and patients. Make the experience power fall and environment warm and welcoming so everyone feels safe within your four walls, especially in the world that is becoming increasingly more noisy.
At Pinecrest Practice Growth, we understand the power of working with an A Player team and qualified patients, and we want to help you grow the number of members, not just the average patients, in your practice.
Have a great week, and if you haven’t already, join the private Facebook group here for access to more great lessons for your practice.
P.S. Here’s that private Facebook link to the Growth by Membership Dentistry one more time: https://m.facebook.com/?tbua=1#!/groups/1825497977770845?group_view_referrer=search